SakeKasu is the “lees” that remain after the fermented rice mash has been pressed during the sake making process. SakeKasu is an excellent cooking ingredient for a variety of dishes including meat, fish, soup and dessert. It contains distinct properties that work as a natural flavour enhancer, meat tenderizer, blending, binding and preserving agent.
Here is a list of places where you can stock up on our homemade SakeKasu:
- Artisan Sake Maker 1339 Railspur Alley, Vancouver, BC
- Fujiya Japanese Foods 912 Clark Drive, Vancouver, BC
- Konbiniya Japan Centre 1248 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC
- Suzuya Japanese Market 6688 Southoaks Crescent, Burnaby, BC
- Fujiya Japanese Foods 3624 Sherbourne Street, Victoria, BC