Explore Orizée Skincare
The First Canadian Natural Skincare line formulated by the enzymatic power of SakeKasu maximizing skin performance.
Rice has a legendary history as a beauty treatment. For centuries, Japanese women have known and practiced the secrets of rice for ageless skin.
Rice contains many minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and vitamins (including Vitamin B and E). This super food not only nourishes the body, but also the skin.
SakeKasu is the fermented rice paste that remains after the Sake has been pressed. Nutrients dense and probiotic, it is one of the most bioavailable foods in the world.
A gentle enzymatic exfoliation results in healthy skin cell renewal. By blocking hyper pigmentation from melanin producing agent, freckles, dark patches and age spots gradually fade, revealing a bright complexion.
SakeKasu plays a restorative role in skin health and beauty. Substantially increasing skin mois-ture and supporting collagen production. This makes it extremely valuable as an anti-aging mois-ture retention agent.
When the skin produces pigmentation, melanin is activated by an enzyme called Tyrosinase. SakeKasu interferes with Tyrosinase and stops the overproduction of melanin allowing the skin to brighten, freckles and age spots fade.
SakeKasu contains three powerful antioxidants; Succinic acid, Kojic Acid and Squalene. These antioxidants eliminate free radicals and are known for their youth preserving, skin brightening and cell rejuvenating properties. Combined with three forms of natural Vitamin E, and Ferulic acid (a natural UV absorber) in the rice grain, Orizée Natural Skincare line plays an important role in sun protection.
Orizée Skincare, new and all natural, brings a touch of Japan to this British Columbia-made skin nutrition system. Its main ingredient is SakeKasu, the nutrient dense, probiotic fermented rice paste that results from sakemaking. (In making sake, the rice has been highly polished so that only its pure core remains.) SakeKasu is highly valued as food, medicine, and as an anti-aging treatment, and is abundant in essential amino acids.
Orizée’s benefits to skin are many: it’s nutritious, polishes, exfoliates, brightens, and detoxifies. It is deeply hydrating and has anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
This unique skincare line incorporates refined SakeKasu together with a wide range of natural, sustainable ingredients. The products are:
- Yuzu & Shisu Hydrating Cream: This moisturizing, anti-aging and deeply hydrating cream with skin brightening effects is made from SakeKasu, Pacific red algae, avocado and coconut oils, and Yuzu and Shiso.
- Gentle Bamboo Polish: Exfoliating and detoxifying, this gentle creamy scrub encourages healthy skin and a brighter complexion.
- Regenerating Treatment Mask: White clay and SakeKasu remove dead skin cells and impurities and stimulates circulation while delivering nutrients. Regular use encourages age spot to fade and promotes an even complexion.
- Rejuvenating Eye Serum: A hydrating serum that helps diminish dark circles while tightening and nourishing delicate skin.
- Pore-Refining Cleanser: Suitable for all skin types, the cleanser maintains natural oils while exfoliating, minimizing pores and brightening the skin.
- Shiso & Rose Hydrating Toner: With anti-aging and rejuvenation plant essences and natural minerals, this toner moisturizes, soothes, and nourishes the complexion.
ORIZÉE is available online as well as at select spas, specialty retailers including natural food stores, and at ArtisanSake Maker, 1339 Railspur Alley, Granville Island, Vancouver, B.C.